Vintage Cupcakes Masterclass
This baking and decorating masterclass will be held at Braxted Park Cookery School. This class is perfect for beginners and you will bake your own cupcakes and learn lots of interesting techniques to create vintage style cupcakes from start to finish. All materials will be provided including boxes to take your creations home. A light lunch will also be provided.
On this one day masterclass, you will learn how to:
- Make and bake 12 delicious vanilla cupcakes
- Create professional looking smooth fondant domes
- Make a selection of edible decorations including sugar flowers, lace, bows and pearls
- Decorate with royal icing
- Make American buttercream
- Pipe perfect buttercream swirls
- Decorate your cupcakes with your beautiful creations
You are invited to arrive at 9.00am for a welcome tea or coffee in the cookery school’s dining room before the class commences at 9.30am. I will talk you through how the day will run before you are assigned a workspace in Braxted Park's fully equipped kitchen, overlooking the beautiful estate.
The step-by-step tuition is fun and easy to follow and the cookery school team will be available to assist you throughout the day. At the end of the day, everyone’s efforts will be rewarded with a glass of wine to enjoy with one (or two!) of their very own cupcakes. You will leave with your remaining creations and the confidence to recreate them at home.
Sunday, 13th October 2019
Time: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Please check your dates and travel arrangements and Braxted Park's terms and conditions.